Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly mem hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week, they are celebrating their 1 Year Blogoversary!!!
Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Book Blogger/A Bookish Person
First off....congrats on 1 year!! What a great way to celebrate :)
Now for my list:
* I love reading. Blogging gives me the excuse to read all I want and not feel guilty about it!
* Give and take. I love getting the chance to get in on some great giveaways, and sharing the wealth by having my own.
* I get to have opinions. No one close to me gives a crap about what I think about books and such, but if I blog about it...people listen...sometimes :)
* The coolest people you could ever meet. Let's face it, bloggers are awesome and I have gotten to know some kick-ass chicks through my blog. What would I do without these guys?
* The perks. You gotta admit, getting the chance to review books, interview authors, and sometimes even get some cool free swag is an awesome extra in the blogging world.
* Learning. Reading and blogging is a life-long learning process. There is always something new to figure out, and how good to you feel when you got it...and didn't ask for help? Awesome!
* Connecting. Not only with other bloggers, but authors, publishers, other reviewers. Even though there are great friends to be made, there are also some terrific connections out there that can help you along the way.
* Fun and games. I LOVE getting in on some of my fav weekly memes. They are just so much fun to get involved in.
* Making a difference. Not everyone has the same taste, but if you find a blogger you really trust and enjoy...reading their reviews may just give you something new to try. People's thoughts matter.
* Lastly, I think that I love blogging and reading just because it gives me something that makes my day worthwile. When the day is out, work is done, and the kids are in bed...something has to be said about having a hobby. Something that keeps you from sitting on the souch watching re-runs of Sex in the City with a bag of chips every night. This is mostly why I started, and I don't regret a minute of it!
So there you have it, what I think are my Top Ten. There are many more reasons on the list, but I'm going to leave it at that.
And now to continue celebrating...drinks are on me ladies!! Congrats!!!