Welcome!

Thanks for checking me out! This is a work in progress so far, but before too long I will be up and running smoothly. Check back for book and movie reviews, challenges, and much more! Feedback welcome :)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow Friday #3

It's Friday and that means it's time for Parajunkee's weekly Follow Friday!!


This week's question:

Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished?

To avoid being pelted with random objects when I say ANY of the Twilight series, I am going to have to say book 4 in the Vampire Diaires: Dark Reunion


I LOVE the TV show so when I decided to read the books, I was super excited. So not a good idea but I bore through it. When I got to this book, it was like watching a train wreck. I couldn't look away...but it was soooo painful to get through. Massive disappointment.

Be sure to Follow Friday with Parajunkee and her Feature Friday guest Lisa @ Read. Breathe. Relax.

Happy Friday!!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the Vampire Diaries,,I just watch the show..lol
    new follower
    Jennifer
    and ps..
    Breaking Dawn has hit the follow friday,,,worst book catagory,,so it would have been ok..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree the show is so much better!

    My Follow Friday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here!

    Hmmm... I've heard of this series and I think I have the first book on my TBR shelf-- uh oh! Lol, oh well, I probably won't get to it any time too soon...

    You can see my FF post for this week at the link below, would love it if you stopped by!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only read the first book, but didn't continue after I forced myself to finish it.

    New follower! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm, i think I agree with you. wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jennifer: I noticed that too. Good to know I'm not the only one that wasn't impressed with it.

    Lots of great new blogs for me to follow!! Woo Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I am really curious about the Vampire Diaries books but I can easily seeing it being a series that I don't like.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower hopping through! I attempted reading the Vampire Diaries, but it didn't go very well. The show is much better, I think.

    Hope you're having a good weekend! :)

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete