Welcome!

Thanks for checking me out! This is a work in progress so far, but before too long I will be up and running smoothly. Check back for book and movie reviews, challenges, and much more! Feedback welcome :)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Follow Friday #4

Wow....it has been so long since I have been here it is ridiculous!! So glad to be back in the blogging world with soooo much to catch up on. This is one of those things!!

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View. I love checking it out each week and it's a great way to make some terrific connections and new blogger friends.



 
This week's question:
 
Q. Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?).
 
Without a doubt, mine would be Gone With the Wind. I first read this book at my grandmother's house when I was 13 and I was hooked. This book sparked my love of reading and I have read it through several times. I loved Scarlett and thought it was so great that even though she was a bit of a spoiled princess...she was still a strong, independant woman. I love it!!
 
Now for the fun!! Head on over to Parajunkee and follow the rules. If you already have been there...start hopping with the great blogs below. Happy Friday!!!
 
 


9 comments:

  1. New follower :) Gone With the Wind has always been one of my favorites too!

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gone With the Wind very much!!!! Great choice!

    I'm a new follower! :)

    Silvia
    http://darkestsins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read that book! It's been on my TBR list forever, I just haven't gotten to it. That's awesome that it got you into reading! Great story!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's on my list to read this year. Looking forward to it :)
    jfeldt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Love Gone with the Wind. I read it in college and couldn't put it down.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.Register a Domain

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep meaning to do this meme but I always forget. It looks like fun! I found you on Book Blogs and I am now your newest follower! I hope you have a wonderful evening and that you'll stop by for a visit sometime when you get the chance. :)
    Leigh Ann
    MaMa's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete